Cash-Cube Money Machine
Cash-Cube Money Booths come with both AFD Technology and TUFFBILT Cash Cube Booth technology that is well known as the very best semi inflatable cash cubes in the entire promotional industry. Fast and easy to ship, set up and break down for repeated events, the Basic Semi Inflatable Cash-Cube Money Machine delivers stellar promotional results.
Deluxe Cash-Cash Cube Semi Inflatable Money Machine Cubes includes:
* TUFF Built Technology: Deluxe Cash-Cube Semi Inflatable Money Machine Cubes are quality manufactured in the USA to the highest standards in the industry, delivering consistent results for each and every event you manage. Top quality materials and labor are employed to build every Semi INFLATABLE Cash-Cube, Money Machine Cube Booth;
* AFD Technology: Each Deluxe Cash-Cube Semi Inflatable Money Machine Cube uses proprietary air flow technology that keeps your cash, coupons and inserts circulating in the air without dreaded "cash piling" found in our competitors units;
* Private Labeling: Each Deluxe Cash-Cube Semi Inflatable Money Machine Cube Booth offers you the ability to carefully detail and control the presentation of your branding on each Cash Blowing Cube you select. Your custom images will be at the top and bottom of the unit on rigid placards that extend upwards and on sides of the case.
* Custom Branding Elements: Your Cash-Cube Semi Inflatable Money Cube offers you the ability to best control the placement and representation of your brand in beautiful, full color digital print.
Cash-Cube Inflatable Money Cube Booths includes:
* Your choice of finishes on the case;
* TUFFBUILT High Polished Flex Booth Framing;
* Attractive satin anodized aluminum framing;
* $11000.00 in promotional "play money" for testing and/or mixing in promotions;
* Heavy duty, 3-speed industrial blower with full Five (5) year manufacturer warranty;
* Convenient hard rubber wheels; and,
* Built in carry case and Shoulder bag with poles.
You can HIRE or PURCHASE the CASH CUBE by calling
Hole in One Insurance
Why not add some sizzle to your next corporate golf day, golf tournament or charity golf day by adding a Hole in One prize.
A car, a boat, a holiday, a new house, cash
whatever you like to inspire your golfers.
Just imagine if someone gets the hole in one on the day what an event to remember. Because you have taken out hole in one insurance the prize is paid for by us you just pay the small fee to ensure your next golf day is a huge success.
We provide the tee signs to promote your sponsor prize and also prizes on other par three holes on the day.
Go to the top of the page to get a quote for your next event.
Give us a Call
New Zealand Office: 09 270 6022
Australian Office: 03 9111 0366
Big Prizes - Huge Results
& WE PAY if you have a winner!
OddsOn Promotions The Creative Promotion People
OddsOn Promotions is a promotion insurance expert offering contest insurance
to eliminate promotional payout risk. We maximise marketing opportunities,
found in the creative use of promotional insurance, to promote events, products and brands
Whether an opportunity exists on the internet, radio, a trade show or at an event itself, our range of insured prize promotions and incentive competitions perfectly complements consumer and trade marketing programs across numerous industries.
All prize competitions developed by OddsOn Promotions Promotions are accompanied by promotion insurance, also referred to as contest insurance, to eliminate the prize payout risk, in the event of a winner.
OddsOn Promotions excels at developing affordable yet highly effective instant win competitions, chance to win promotions and games of skill, in the form of consumer incentive campaigns, loyalty programs, online promotions and SMS contests, scratch and win cards, trade show promotions and fundraising ideas to name a few.
Competitions supported by promotion insurance offer
BIG VALUE incentives and break through the advertising clutter!
They are an excellent marketing tool to:
- Generate sale leads and increase sales
- Draw attention and foot traffic to retail outlets
- Boost attendance to events, fundraisers and trade shows
- Increase brand awareness and grow brand equity
- Encourage customer retention
- Reward customer loyalty
- Capture market share with newly launched products
- Leverage online, SMS interactive marketing
- Maximise sports sponsorship ROI (Return On Investment)
- Increase direct mail and press advertising response rates
- Capture prospect data by driving visitors to your website
- Achieve trade loyalty with sales incentives
Our expertise in promotional insurance enables us to offer a fixed service fee to assume all financial risk for the outcome of your competition.
OddsOn Promotions calculates the contest insurance premium based on your specific promotional requirements taking into account the number of participants and the value of the prize.
We work in conjunction with the worlds largest prize insurance companies, ensuring guaranteed prize payouts of your prizes, which allows you to maximise campaign impact and motivate your customers and prospects to take action, while controlling your financial exposure.
With contest insurance you can launch a very successful trade or consumer promotion, offering an incentive such as a major prize ranging from $10,000 to $1 Million or more, for only a fraction of the grand prize value.
OddsOn Promotions also specialises in Hole In One insurance for golf competitions. Commonly called Hole In One Insurance prize coverage is used on prizes which come in all shapes and sizes, from new cars to exotic holidays to cold hard cash.
OddsOn Promotions prides itself in developing close relationships with clients, offering contest insurance for customised prize promotions which address their unique objectives, requirements, time frame and budget.
BEST OF ALL - YOUR CUSTOMERS WIN - YOU WIN BIG!
Want to know how our Promotions can help your business?
Don't Hesitate to Contact Us!
Not only were riders trying for $5000 in prize money, riders also had the chance to try and beat the New Zealand Height Record by 8cm, clearing 2.21m. To win a $70,000 bonus.
At the IRB Sevens in Wellington, contestants were selected from the crowd to tryand kick a rugbyball 27 metres into the tray of a ute.